Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing # 3...FINALLY!! an avatar!!

Can I tell you how long I have been working on this avatar????? hmmmmm, I tend to walk away from something for awhile when it doesn't mesh the way it's supposed to; I get back to it, but sometimes, it takes forever for it to make sense to me!! That's the way the avatar was-of course, it wouldn't load the way it was supposed to, and finally tonight, I figured it out! gee whiz... But, she is a cutie pie, if I do say so myself, so the process was entirely worth it. Setting up my blog was the easy part in all of this, and I like the way it all looks together! okay, so off to register and finally tell my friends that I'm ready to participate in this wondrous adventure. I've looked at a few blogs, but haven't responded to any...guess that's my next step!

1 comment:

  1. I also had trouble with Avatar, but finally resigned to save an image as a jpeg to My Pictures. Pony tails and poodle skirts and the jitter bug...probably with some gum. Right!?

    ReplyDelete